2016 Queen Online Application
- Queen ~ $1,000.00 Scholarship from Pigeon Chamber of Commerce
- 1st Runner Up ~ $250.00 Visa Gift Card from Thumb National Bank
- 2nd Runner Up ~ $100.00 Visa Gift Card from Bay Port State Bank
- All sponsors are responsible for the $35.00 sponsorship fee.
- Candidates need to be between the ages of 16 and 21, live within 10 miles of the Pigeon Village limits or have attended Laker High School, be unmarried with no dependents.
- Entry deadline is Wednesday, July 6th. Entries can be dropped at Northstar Bank, submitted through our above online form, or emailed directly to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- All entry forms need to include a resume and a photo of applicant.
- Judging is Friday, July 8th @ 6:00pm at the Scheurer Professional Center.
- Crowning will be Friday, July 22nd @ 8:00pm at the Pigeon Band Shell
- All candidates are expected to ride in the parade on Saturday, July 23rd.
- You will need to wear a formal gown for the judging, crowning and the parade.
- The queen will be required to ride in several local parades throughout the year.
Marie Stafford Laura Swartzendruber
(989) 269-3599 (989) 269-3586